The latest update on DAIZUbase (ver.1.2) is now available. [Modification history]
DAIZUbase is an integrated soybean genome database and data mining tool, consists of 2 map browsers, a gene viewer, and BLAST search system.
- GBrowse : A genome annotation viewer based on the GBrowse developed by GMOD.
- UnifiedMap : A physical marker-oriented genome viewer, containing markers, BAC-ends, and BAC-contigs.
- GeneViewer : A gene information viewer based on the GAAS-system.
- BLAST : A sequence homology search system by BLAST.
DAIZUbase provides three data mining approaches.
- Narrowing the range of a scaffold (chromosome) by GBrowse or UnifiedMap
- Keyword search
- Sequence homology search by BLAST
- enter a keyword and choose from several parameters to delimit the search.
Scaffold Sequence Search
- using an improved KAIKOBLAST
page for KAIKObase.